Friday, July 11, 2008

Rolling over and Talking





This is Taylor's first time rolling over, since the time she did it in May at Grandma Gubler's house.
I am surprised every day/minute at what Taylor is coming up with next. She is developing so fast and is so fun.
This morning I was laying down with her, showing her how to roll over as I rolled back and forth in front of her, talking to her. Then this afternoon, I set her down in her activity gym mat for a minute and when I came down stairs, I found her rolled over (almost completely). It is crazy how we get so excited over simple things...and before I know it, that will be nothing...she'll be taken off crawling eventually.
It seems like everything happened today, though! She grabbed a toy and held on to it, she is holding her baby keys and shaking her rattle. Today was the first time she was interested in a baby book, touching it and wanting to help turn pages (or so it looked like). We just had a very fun, interactive day today. And when 'daddy' came home, we showed him.
Hope you love the videos Grandma Gubler and Grandma Perrero. We know you miss her.

1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

Aaaawwww, I am ridiculously addicted to Taylor!