Sunday, July 6, 2008

My oldest brother and his family visit

Playing MarioKart


Fireworks at Midnight


Taylor and Carson (cousins)





My oldest brother, Chad, and his wife and their 7 kids are on a church history trip/tour. They are driving all around looking at sites and will be here in Louisville about a week. It is so fun to be with everyone and have them here! The first night they were here, our AC went out and so we all went outside to light off fireworks and cool off till midnight. Our neighbors probably were cursing our names, but they've had plenty of late night partys, so I didn't feel too bad :) Their youngest is almost 2 yrs old and loves to get naked (as you can see in the picture of the family). So, I had to get a pic of Taylor and Carson in their diapers this morning. They're so cute!

3 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Taylor and Carson look so cute in their diapers! I think Taylor and my daughter Tiffany would be good friends if they could play together.

Melissa said...

They were a fun family - your neice was in our Primary class, and I was so impressed with how much she knew!

Crafty Momma said...

Taylor is just soooo adorable! She is getting so big! Be sure to cherish every moment..it will be gone in a flash! I was looking at Delia the other day thinking how fast she has grown up and that I miss her being tiny! Now I want another one! ;)