You know how I told you about how our AC was broken?! Well, it looked like it froze over and so we had to turn it off for it to defrost overnight. It was the hottest night. The humidity is what kills us! We had fans running and windows open, but when we came home from church to cook dinner, we were dying with the oven going too. I was sweating up a storm. We turned the AC on, but it didn't do anything, so we are going to have to get someone to come out and look at it first thing Monday. Hopefully its not that expensive. I'll keep you "posted".
2 comments:
Now that's a time you're probably GLAD you don't live in Vegas. I think I would DIE right now (being pregnant especially) if our air went out. We'd probably stay at a hotel or something :) I'm glad it's fixed now though!
Your not kidding! Vegas is much much worse! But the humidity out here is what kept us wet from our sweat the whole time! :) YUCK
Post a Comment