I am so lucky to have some family in town! I have been back to work now, but only on the weekends (Friday's and Saturday's).
Mandi, my sister in law, is going to nursing school, but watches Taylor on Friday's because she doesn't have school that day.
Tyson, tends Taylor on Saturday's of course. I know she is well taken care of and I am so blessed to work just 2 days and have the rest of the week to be home with her. I just can't get enough of her and I get nothing done, because we just play all day.
The first weekend I worked, Mandi sent me a text saying, "Tay say's Hi" with these pictures attached!

It totally made my day, because I just missed her so much. She even wrote down what they did that day and what time she woke up and ate, had a walk, etc... it was awesome. She is the best! Thanks Mandi for being so great...even when Tay has her 'moments' :)
No comments:
Post a Comment