Taylor is 4, 1/2 months old and is still, randomly, waking up in the middle of the night. We decided its time to start rice cereal. At her pediatrician appointment, they said to mix 1 tbsp of rice cereal with breast milk or formula and feed it to her through a spoon so she can learn to feed from a spoon. It was really fun. She would open her mouth every time the spoon got close. It will take a little while for her to know what to do with her tongue though. She didn't seem to mind it. But, it was still so watery that we ended up putting the rest of it in a bottle. It was a great night. She slept till 5:45 am. At least she didn't wake up at 2am and 4am.
2 comments:
Holy cow Summer,
you have made a profession out of being a mother. I am sooo impressed that you make up your own recipes, can/jar peaches and jams, and make all of those savings. We are not supposed to be idle and I think I'm too lazy to shop that way. Actually I have no place to send my kids for all of those hours...but I am really proud of you!
And I love Taylor's toenails :)
What a cute girl! I'm glad the cereal helped her sleep. It's so nice when they start sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment