We have hit a milestone! I asked the doctor about getting Taylor to sleep through the night and she said that Taylor is in a good weight range (25-30%), so I don't have to worry about feeding her in the middle of the night. She told me that sometimes you just have to let them cry for an hour or so, if you feel like you can do that. She did and she has great sleeping babies. So, Tyson and I have been working on it all weekend. Taylor will cry 30-40 min when we put her to bed (because I'm not feeding her right before I put her down anymore). She also will wake up at about 3am and cry about 20-30 min, but it is getting less and less day by day and last night she didn't wake up in the night at all. She woke up at 7am and fussed for a few minutes and then just played in her crib till we came in and got her at 7:45am. So, hopefully this milestone will last...until she starts teething...ha ha.
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute!
too cute! the only suggestion people have told me is don't give it to her in a bottle or she'll only want it that way. but who knows! maybe she's just not ready for a spoon yet?!?!
maybe take those bumpers off the crib?! those pictures give me a heart attack!!!!
Our doctor told us to not give it to her in a bottle. The main point of starting them on food is to get them used to using a spoon as the get all of their daily nutrients from you milk still. You might want to try to thicken it up a little, Madi normally does not like it too thin and it is easier to feed it to them on a spoon if it is not too runny.
Post a Comment