I cannot believe I am already 27 yrs old! I am getting so old! My birthday was yesterday, and if you know VIRGO's, Birthday's are a BIG DEAL! But this year it was lo-key. It seems the older I get, the smaller the celebration :) However, Tyson made my birthday so wonderful and special. I was really impressed by all the surprises. He knows me well.Tyson was sick the night before throwing up, but he STILL got up the morning of my birthday and made me my favorite breakfast, German Pancakes, and served me in bed! YUM YUM!
Also, a few days before, I 'accidentally' opened a package addressed to Tyson because I thought it was hunting stuff he didn't tell me about, but infact, it was my birthday present ;) WUPS! It was a COMPLETE surprise that Tyson got me an IPOD Touch. I was so excited. It is awesome! There is so much I need to learn about it


I have been so depressed about not loosing this stupid baby weight and how slow the process is. I have lost 6 lbs only and still have about 10 more to go. I have very few CLOTHES that I fit into and I am wearing them over and over and over, so I gave Tyson a 'wish list' from the clearance dept of my favorite store, "BUCKLE" and he got me some outfits!

Then, that evening, Tyson was feeling a little better, so we went out to eat at Olive Garden. We used a gift card my parents gave us, THANKS Mom and Dad! Tyson surprised me again and had a bunch of waiters sing to me for my birthday...the little stinker. He says he will never make the mistake he made the first year we were married again... I had the worst birthday the first year we were married and I cried because there weren't any surprises and when we went out to eat, nobody came and sang to me :) We laugh so hard about that now.

7 comments:
27??? You're that old already? That makes me even older! Geeze! J/K :) I'm glad it was a good b-day, Summer!
Hope you had the best birthday ever!!
Tyson is the best! Happy Birthday, Summer!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! What a great husband!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one. You need to teach be how to be a better coupon shopper!
How fun! He really is a great hubby! The day that christian surprises me with something like that I will have to faint!! Happy b-day!!
I totally thought about you on your birthday. Joyeux Anniversaire! i love your story about your 1st birthday together being married. so something i woulda done!
Post a Comment