I went to Kroger Saturday and spent $117 BEFORE COUPONS...
How much did I end up spending AFTER COUPONS/SAVINGS?
VOTE NOW!
I will post the results at the end of this week
(by Sun, Sept 28)
(by Sun, Sept 28)
TOTAL SPENT:
$67
(See Comments)
$67
(See Comments)
10 comments:
53.00
$68
I need to get the knack for this shopping. I could use the help!! Groceries cost soooo much now!
I also wanted to say..
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great one!
Hey Summer! I wanted to tell you happy birthday! I was going to leave you a comment or email you this morning but I was at work and I can't get on blogs at work. Anyway, I forgot when I got home until now but I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Summer! S-D called to get your cell, I hope the number I gave her is actually yours, lol. :) I hope you have a great b-day!
no idea! $45. I have never ued a coupon in my life! Is that bad?
no idea! $45. I have never ued a coupon in my life! Is that bad?
$71 give or take a few ....
I'm gonna say $20. I know my guess is way low, but you seem to get such good deals. :)
THE FINAL TOTAL WAS $67!!!
Great Job Jen Mortenson...you were the closest, and only a dollar away! I'm sure it could have been lower, but I'm not that good yet. I just started coupon clipping a few months ago. Plus, you RARELY get free stuff with grocery's. Saving 50% on grocery items is GREAT. Coupons that double gets those savings to 75% sometimes. If anyone's hungry, we have loads of FOOD! :) LOL
Post a Comment