The Courtrights had a pot luck party with a bunch of friends for Labor Day. We went over to their place for the evening. This is their little girl, Kira.
Here is a stage of events that happened that evening...
Can you guess what happens at the very end...When Gavin tries to give loves to Kira... :)
Yip, they all topple over Taylor...good thing these three are easy going and nobody cries.
Kira is so laid back...she is such a good baby.
The Girls

4 comments:
does that make me the creepy neighbor??? :)
Heck NO! You guys are two peas in a pod! You are her favorite neighbor...WAIT...I better be careful what I say...You are ONE of her favorites! :)
Summer! You have been adopted and taken good care of by friends where you live. I'm so glad for you, but I miss doing things with you, too.
Your girly looks so much like you. I can't believe she didn't cry when the football players landed on her. Well, if you're on your stomach than you don't feel it as much.
Give Taylor kisses for me.
taylor is beautiful.
Post a Comment