No Electricity and 75 MPH winds here in Louisville, put Jeff and Mandi out of their house on Sunday.
There are 280,000 customers without power, and WE are one of the lucky ones that still have our power. In Louisville alone, there are 3,000 power lines down and electricity won't be up and running for the rest of the city for 10-14 days. So, Tyson and Jeff brought over 2 coolers full of food from their freezer and fridge, and we managed to fit it all. It is an eye opener to make sure we are prepared for anything...which I'm not.
There are 280,000 customers without power, and WE are one of the lucky ones that still have our power. In Louisville alone, there are 3,000 power lines down and electricity won't be up and running for the rest of the city for 10-14 days. So, Tyson and Jeff brought over 2 coolers full of food from their freezer and fridge, and we managed to fit it all. It is an eye opener to make sure we are prepared for anything...which I'm not.
3 comments:
Wow, blessings for you guys.
Is that guy your brother? He looks like a Gubler, huh?
It's my husbands brother. (Jeff is my brother-in-law)
This has been a eye opener to a lot of us. We went 6 days without power and I now have a huge list of things that we need in food storage that I never dreamed of before. IT was really hard, but I learned a lot from it. Maybe now I will work more on prepardness.
Post a Comment