I asked Tyson if this Chicken Recipe was better than SEX, and he said it was pretty close, since he hadn't been getting much lately to really compare.
What a stinker! I guess I have some competition.
I'LL SHOW HIM WHATS BETTER :) LOL
I got the Chicken recipe from my friend, Kim. She was a guest chef on 'Tasty Sensations' (my other friend, Heidi's, recipe blog).
Try it out tonight! Your hubby's will thank you! :)
DELICIOUS! Thanks, Kim!
P.S. I got a picture of this recipe for you KIM :)
P.S.S. You MUST use FRESH MUSHROOMS in the Recipe! It tastes much better.

Try it out tonight! Your hubby's will thank you! :)
DELICIOUS! Thanks, Kim!
CLICK HERE for the Butterfly Chicken RECIPE!
CLICK HERE for more of her Favorite Recipes to try!
CLICK HERE for more AWESOME RECIPES (only the best)!
CLICK HERE for more of her Favorite Recipes to try!
CLICK HERE for more AWESOME RECIPES (only the best)!
P.S. I got a picture of this recipe for you KIM :)
P.S.S. You MUST use FRESH MUSHROOMS in the Recipe! It tastes much better.
4 comments:
You are so funny! Lots of laughs! I'm excited to try it out (the chicken-not the sex)!
Ha Ha Teish!
I'm barfing in my mouth a little right now just thinking about eating mushrooms! Not that your dish wasn't delicious:)
Hey, I'm glad you liked it! Mike absolutely loves that dish!! Whenever I ask him what he wants to eat, it's that. Thanks for the picture! :)
Post a Comment