While I was doing some laundry, Taylor was playing in the laundry room with me. I left for a few minutes to do some stuff in the kitchen and I heard a LOUD THUD! My eyes went really wide as I waited for a wale of cries to come from the laundry room, but I didn't hear any.
This is how I left the laundry room:

And as I entered the laundry room, this is what I found:

No cries, just confusion as to how this bin got over her. It was hilarious. Now that Taylor is pulling herself to a standing position, she can reach up for stuff now. It is scary.
3 comments:
That's really cute! I love what little ones do, it's so funny.
that is hilrious! little stinker. she's gonna be into everything! have fun with that
that is hilrious! little stinker. she's gonna be into everything! have fun with that
Post a Comment