Mandi was watching Taylor today while I was at work and she text me, "When did she get a tooth?" I was so shocked! I had no idea. Well, you can barely see them, but they are there and we can feel the ridges. Tyson left out of town this morning for a whole week and is super sad he is missing this, so HERE you are DADDY!!! We took a picture just for you!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She is so cute with that laundry basket! And teeth!!! Don't you just love being a mom!?
This poor little kid. She's pinned down with fingers and a camera shoved in her face. Every little thing about her life is documented... and we LOVE it! She is so stinkin cute.
It looks like she is getting them both at the same time! Taylor is so dang adorable! Is Kira the only kid with just one big ol' tooth?
What a big girl! You might start seeing her chewing on your coffee table and various things at that height. I love this soberly stage!
Post a Comment