Sunday, March 1, 2009

WHINY WHINY

My biggest pet peeve is when Taylor whines!
I CAN'T STAND IT!
It is pretty funny and cute, so I just laugh when she does it, but then she just gets more mad :)



4 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I am the SAME way about Mia whining. It drives me crazy. There is something about it that makes me insane. Luckily she only whines when she's hungry. But still I can't shove food in her mouth fast enough to stop that whining!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Taylor is so adorable! I saw her walking around at church on Sunday. She looked like this little doll walking around. She is so cute! Kira loves the toilet paper too. Although she eats it!

Lacey said...

It's a stage. It gets better the more they start talking. When are you moving back to Utah??

Crafty Momma said...

She is so darn cute I can't stnd it! Delia does the same thing!! It is so annoying, we try to get her to use words instead of whine because that is what she is used to. Today she was whining for something and I told her to say "please" usuaully she says "peas" but this time she actually said "Please" with the "L" sooo cute! Is taylor saying any words yet?