Saturday, April 11, 2009

Princess B-day Party

Taylor's 1st Birthday Party


We invited Taylor's friends over to share with her this BIG day!

And then it was time to ENDULGE in her very own "icecream cone" (cupcake and frosting)



And then everyone else got their own ice cream cone cupcake
It was really fun making these

I had wanted to try to make Taylor a princess cake from Betty Crocker's website, but it was way too big for Taylor to have by herself. Tyson made it while I did the ice cream cones.  He did such a great job!

But we let Taylor dig into it anyways, since we already had too much cake from the ice cream cones.  Taylor just picked at it.  She was more interested in the skittles on the frosting.
Then we broke out her birthday present!
I couldn't wait for her to ride on this Barbie 4-wheeler!  I bought it last year on black friday specifically for her 1st birthday.  It was worth it!
I was surprised that it didn't take her very long to get the hang of it.  She pushed the button for it to go all by herself.  Taylor just needs to master the steering :)
And of course we let her friends enjoy riding it too.
However, she was not use to sharing :)
So they teamed up
Kira wasn't so happy about Taylor riding with her :)

They were so cute riding around.
It was a blast.

I guess you can say Taylor is officially SPOILED!

We were pleasantly surprised when Jeff and Mandi showed up with their 1-week old baby girl, Braelyn.  She is darling and looks so much like her dad.  Taylor was especially happy to see Mandi.  She loves Mandi.
CHECK OUT THIS CUTE VIDEO OF TAYLOR ON HER 4-wheeler:

1 comment:

Rural Dee said...

Hey! I found your blog! Jeff will be so excited! Taylor is just gorgeous. Happy Birthday, cutie! Come check out our blog too when you get a chance.