The Easter Bunny showed up at our house!
What's in there?
She found a fluffy Easter Bunny from Gma G and a walking egg in her basket.
Taylor wanted Daddy to read her a book before we went off to church.
This is Taylor 'universal sign' for anything that has to do with food. I don't know where it came from. She does it for "more", "milk", and any snack or food she sees and wants.
3 comments:
she looks like a little princess! sorry jayden kept trying to pull off her dress, i guess he thought that she needed to show off a little more skin. :) oh, and i am SO SO sorry again that we spaced the b-day party!!! we are so mad that we missed it! it looked like a blast!
I just can't believe Taylor is already 1. She had a darling party how fun to have a 1 year old princess.
hey you! How are things going? I cant believe how big your little girl is. SHe is beautiful and look how crafty you are with her party! haha Hey I am going to make your fruit pizza recipe for a party and I had some questions! Can I get the pre made dough and put it on a pizza pan or is the recipe for a small pie tin? And also do you bake the dough or just leave it how it is? I am not a betty crocker like you but I really want to try it! I hope things are going well. We need a reunion trip to Hawaii again! :)
Post a Comment