Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our House

We still haven't sold our house in Kentucky.  We've had a few contracts, but we have the worst luck ever!  Anywho, Tyson's grandma, Ella, passed away a few months ago.  They are trying to sell her house, so until then we are so fortunate to live here rent free.  We hope we can sell our house in Kentucky soon, so we can actually start saving money. 
I love the house.  It is so big!  HOWEVER it has pink and blue carpet and pink and blue toilets, etc...  It really doesn't bother me though.  The carpet is so soft and there is so much storage!!!  I love the food storage area.  We are very happy here in this home right now.  Take a look at these lovely pictures :)
Our view of the mountains beats it all!

The backyard
Utah mountains in Springville
Living room
All of her furniture is gone though

This is the HUGE basement




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That house is great! The carpet just gives it character ;) as do the toilets. That way you know which one is yours and which one is Tyson's! As for Taylor at church...just go ask to be the nursery leader until October! Good luck with that one...I know your pain. Glad you guys are doing well.

allison said...

I'm excited you guys live here now! We should get together!

Crafty Momma said...

Sweet! I remember having baby and wedding showers there and my mom telling me stories of how she ran around that big backyard as a kid! Does tyson have a job yet?