We all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Tyson's graduation.
Taylor eating a slice of a lemon!
She loved it! YUCK!
Saddle up cowboy!
And of course we had to give Tyson a Yee Ha for a job well done in graduating dental school!
Yeeee HA!
Check out our prior posts of Tyson's Graduation...
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I get butterflies looking at all these graduation pictures. Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. But I know it must be hard moving on and saying goodbye to such a happy phase of your lives. I'm excited that you're moving to Utah. Maybe we can have more Paris Girls get-togethers every so often.
Hey guys...congrats on being done!!! That is so exciting. We didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you guys. Good luck with everything. You guys are so awesome and Summer I think you have the biggest heart known to man. Thanks for your good examples. When we get settled in CO I think I am going to start blogging again, so keep in touch!
Yay!! Congrats on being done with everything!! Woo hoo! Are you guys out here already?
Post a Comment