Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tyson's Graduation

It is official!  I can't believe it is over!  Graduation Day was such a wonderful day!  Most of Tyson's family came in town to support him.  He was so happy they all came out for him. It really was special to have them out here.


This picture is of Tyler Ashman hooding Tyson.
Tyson's brother-in-law, Tyler Ashman, graduated from UofL 16 years ago.  They will be working together as Associates in the same Dental Practice. 
CONGRATS TYSON! YOU DID IT!
Tyson and Tyler
Tyson and his Dad, Jon Perrero
Our lil' family
Tyson and his sisters
Tyson and his parents
Me and Tyson
Grandpa Jon and Taylor (I LOVE this picture!)

Tyson with all his BEST BUDS from Dental School
Tyson and Mark Mortenson, one of his BEST friends!  
We sure are going to miss the Morties!  It makes me so sad that we are all parting ways!
We had to get a picture with TALL Brad Christensen and Tyson next to each other.
We have a few of these pics through the last 4 years, so it was traditional :)
These are the bestest friend through the last 4 years and it KILLS me to be going in different directions.  I hate losing such close friends!
I'll never forget all our GNO's! (Girls Night Out)
They were must-haves!
Sure will miss you gals!

2 comments:

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats Tyson! I remember that day like it was yesterday! It was such a bittersweet day. Finally it is graduation, but then all of your closest friends part their ways! :( I wish I would have gotten a picture with all the girls, but everyone was so scattered about and Christian was in a hurry to go home. But your life will be filled with fun new beginnings!

Mandi and Jeff said...

I'm sitting here reading this post and looking at the pictures getting teary eyed. Please don't leave us! See you in a few days!