Hey Summer! So I have a guy who has other insurance...including AFLAC. We looked at when we didn't have insurance for a while. I'll e-mail you his info... So I take it that you are going to have another one soon ?!?!
Just have your husband lose his income, while you accidentally get pregnant, than you can get medicaid insurance... no waiting periods... Actually I don't recommend this route... it's too stressful! Getting baby hungry? Good for you guys. I actually just got over the puking part, and am finally getting some energy back. Hope you guys are doing good. Love, Angie
3 comments:
Hey Summer! So I have a guy who has other insurance...including AFLAC. We looked at when we didn't have insurance for a while. I'll e-mail you his info... So I take it that you are going to have another one soon ?!?!
Just have your husband lose his income, while you accidentally get pregnant, than you can get medicaid insurance... no waiting periods... Actually I don't recommend this route... it's too stressful! Getting baby hungry? Good for you guys. I actually just got over the puking part, and am finally getting some energy back. Hope you guys are doing good. Love, Angie
That is a creepy picture! I didn't know they had a preggo barbie!! Good luck with the insurance.
Post a Comment