More like a 7 year massage!
Tyson and I celebrated 7 years of marriage and things are soooo wonderful right now!!!
They just get better and better
We had a simple evening together and my mother in law was so nice to take Taylor for us so we could go out. (Thanks Glenys)
We started with our favorite place to eat, Ruby River! Shared a steak and an appetizer!
Then we went over to the Provo Mall and walked around before our movie started. We visited the V.S. and Bookstore :)
The movie we saw was "500 days of Summer" :)
If anyone went and saw that movie, then you will know what I mean when I say, "What the H...E...double hockey sticks :) WIIIIEEERRRDD!
But it was FUN and had FUNNY parts

Also, I found out that one of the characters might be related to me??? I'll have to look into it. His name is Matthew Gray Gubler

We ended our night at our favorite icecream place, YUMMIES frozen custard.
YUMMY!

6 comments:
Happy anniversary! I remember seeing you in your wedding dress, bc that was the day I went through the temple! Rich and I got married the following Saturday! I can't believe it has been seven years! Time flies when you are having fun!
Happy Anniversary you two! Let the addiction begin. My Iphone is attached to me like another limb. Good LUCK!!
Happy Anniversary!!! By the way, I love your family pic at the top.
I can't believe it's been 7 years already! Congrats to the both of you!!! I have great memories of going to your wedding and spending time with all the Paris girls! It was such a great time!!
Happy Anniversary guys! I loved reading through your blog and seeing all of the pics and videos of Taylor, she's SO CUTE!
Happy Anniversary. We miss you in KY.
Post a Comment