Gpa Perrero's dog had puppies and they were sooo dang cute! It was so fun to see Tay run around with them and love them. She wanted the dogs to come to her, but as soon as they did she would scream and take off running. She got use to them and warmed right up to them.
We sure wish we could have had the white lab, but its just not the time.
Here's some cute pics of Tay and the pups.
Those poor little dogs :)
Uh Oh! I think the dog bit Taylor!
6 comments:
That is so adorable! I love the pic where Taylor is laying on top of the dog.
cutest pictures ever! I wish puppies would stay that size. Our Dog had puppies in January and we didn't get to run around with them like that!
She is so cute! The diaper, the puppies and especially the darling little model really make for cute pictures :)
Darling photos of Taylor! She is so beautiful and growing up more and more every day. We miss you guys! Come and see us in Boston any time!
Oh she is beautiful! I can't get over how big she is getting. Cutest blog post ever. But Roxy is jealous. She hated Roxy. HAHA!
Post a Comment