The Bow Hunt started last weekend. It was quite the weekend too. I wasn't going to go because I felt crazy with all the stuff I had to do and feeling like I haven't had a weekend to stay home in a while, but I ended up going up later for just one day.
It's a tradition for my hubby's family to all go up with the kids the weekend of the Bow Hunt opening and camp out in Beaver while the boys go hunting.
It was great weather, but in the middle of the weekend, Tyson's dad got a call that his mother was dying (Tyson's grandma), so all Tyson's siblings drove back up to Mapleton to say their goodbyes and drove back to beaver. It was a lot of traveling in just one day, but its a good thing they did, because Grandma Dotty passed away a few hours before they got home.
Here are all the boys making a plan for the morning hunt :)
Some of the cousins went hunting for their own animal...a porcupine! YUCKY!!!
You can see it hanging by its tail on the back of the ATV
Here is Tay and cousin Averee
Lucky little girls get a ride from Grandpa in the red wagon
Gpa Jon pulling the little girls in their red wagon
Taylor hanging out
She loves "Hanna" This dog is SOOO GREAT! She is such a great dog.
Taylor feeding Hanna some of her dinner :)
These are mommy's favorite moments when she actually loves me!
I don't get this very much, so when I do, I EAT IT UP!
Tay and Daddy
All the cousins LOVE TAYLOR! When everyone got back from the Bow hunt, they put some sunglasses on her and posed for a picture!
This is a view from Gma Glenys' home.
There was a HUGE fire just up Mapleton mountain!
It was sooo sad!
This is the mountain I am suppose to run down in the half marathon on Saturday!
I couldn't believe how fast that fire traveled up that mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment