Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HOLY HECK!

I am currently 20 weeks pregnant, but I had to post my 19 week pictures from when I was prego with Taylor compared to my current 19 week prego picture with these twin boys!
I AM HUGE!!!
BRING ON THE STRETCH MARKS!!!

19 weeks prego with Taylor
19 weeks prego with twin boys!

These pictures are for real too! I kept double checking...did I label them wrong? I couldn't be that much smaller... but it's true. That's why I was able to keep my pregnancy a secret so long with Taylor, because I really didn't show all that much.
I'm so scared for how big I will become, since I'm only 20 weeks right now.
I'll keep you all posted...



9 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

You're still tiny! Don't worry. Remember, you're carrying 2 this time! I still can't believe it! You're going to be a mommy of 3. Wow.

the mortensen's said...

you still hot! and, you are likely to have these boys a couple weeks early, so thats happy! You will be done by the time it is sweltering hot! I, on the other hand will be prego until the end of July:)

the mortensen's said...

p.s., is your hair darker? I like it a lot!

Rebecca said...

I know, we were all jealous of you when you were preggo with Taylor! Now you look like the rest of us do at 20 weeks :) Kidding, you look great for being 20 weeks with twins...which is still crazy!

allison said...

I agree with everyone else...you look great! And you will still look great through the rest of it! You always look really good so I'm sure it won't change!

Jason & Karen said...

OH my heck Summer! I can't believe you are having TWINS!! How exciting! Congrats. You will have the cutest little family and you should be happy you had a girl first because she will be an awesome tender! Hope all is well with you!!

Mandi and Jeff said...

You look cute and look at the bright side at least it is all belly! Yay, for my new twin nephews, I can't wait to meet them.

Annie-Laurie said...

You look adorable, Summer! How exciting!

Teisha said...

You are still so tiny! Yes, be prepared to get huge lol! My girls totally ruined my stomach. I'm so excited for you though (minus the stretch marks).