Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BOY or GIRL?

How about TWIN BOYS!!!

YIP! It's true! We are actually having twins. I have so many emotions! I am going CRAZY!
Everyone keeps saying how exciting it is, and I just think, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I have so much going through my head right now, I have got to go take a nap... and rest on it.
YIKES! Two Tyson's! Please HELP!!! :) I am still in just complete SHOCK!

Here's the two little munchkins heads:

Two heart's beating away (probably not as fast as mommy's heart though)
Twin B's peepee

Twin A's peepee
The images of the "gender" were difficult to get. They knew for sure that they are both boys, but it was just hard to get a very clear shot.


20 comments:

the mortensen's said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Oh boy! I mean, Oh BOYS!!!!

Oh Summer!!!

Rasmussen Family said...

I am so excited! Congrats and we love you guys!

Becky Chatwin said...

Wow! That is exciting and scary all rolled into one! How fun!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh my gosh Summer! No wonder you felt bigger this time around. Although I still think you look amazing. Twins! Wow, I think I'd be in shock too. I'm really excited for you though!

Mike and Kimmy said...

What the.... That's awesome!!!! Twin boys!!!

Todd and Meagan said...

All I can say is Oh my gosh (!) and congratulations!! That is so exciting and scary at the same time, I'm sure. :) Little boys are so much fun and since you are totally down with talking about poo, you are all set! haha.

Abbie Ollerton said...

Congratulations! It is a good thing that you will have a good little helper. I am sure that Taylor will be great and you will do just fine. You have lots of friends and family, so don't forgot to ask for help! We are excited for you guys!

Rebecca said...

Oh my holy crap! That's so scary, exciting, amazing, all of that. I swear Heavenly Father needs little boys to get hear so fast these days. You're the 3rd person I know who has no history of twins (or do you?) that has had twin boys in the last year and a half! Congratulations...you'll have to talk to Kariann about how to do twins. Wish we were there to help. You'll do great and at least you have another few months to come to terms with this. Congratulations!

allison said...

Oh my gosh Summer, I am dying!! I can't believe you are having twins! That is so exciting but has got to be so overwhelming too! If anyone can do it though, it's you! You are amazing and I am so happy for you!

Katrina said...

This is so exciting! I am sure you have tons of different emotions. YOU are an amazing mom and YOU are going to do wonderful with twin boys. CONGRATULATIONS!

themorganfam said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Wow! Did you have any idea before this ultrasound? I would be SHOCKED to say the least. I'm sure it is going to take some time for this to sink in. Congratulations!!!

Annie-Laurie said...

Summer, that is soooo exciting! Yes, I'm sure you're nervous, too, but you will do great! Boys are so sweet. :)

nancy said...

That is crazy how fun!!!

Devin Bird said...

I can't believe you guys will go from a family of 3 to a family of 5!!! Congratulations!! That's so exciting! We'll see you guys tomorrow!

The Kimbrough Family said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! How exciting and scary at the same time!!! You will do GREAT!!!

Taralee said...

Oh my gosh!! That's so exciting!!!! How funny that just a couple posts ago you were saying how huge you thought you were compared to with Taylor. Now you know why. I'm sure that makes you feel better knowing you're bigger and there's a reason :) I'm so excited for you. Of course twins will be a handful, but how cool!! You'll get through it fine. Just be excited for it! As much as I say I would never want to have twins (cause it would be so crazy), I would love to get 2 babies out of one pregnancy sickness. I get SO sick and I it would be nice to do it all at once! :) Good luck!!

Crafty Momma said...

I am still in shock! you to put up a twins baby ticker now!! How fun that we are both having boys...except I am good with just one! ;)

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Summer that is so exciting! I think twins would be hard but so rewarding when they can entertain themselves and have a built in best friend. I also wouldn't mind getting two for the price of one pregnancy...that would be nice. I can't wait to tell Rich. So exciting!