Friday, February 5, 2010

Taylor Can READ!

Okay, so we heard about this DVD Program called "Your Baby Can Read". I heard from a few people really good things about it. When I first got it, I was skeptical. I don't want to push Taylor into stuff too early... etc...etc...
But, I've been pretty impressed so far. It's not the DVD's alone that has helped Taylor like to read 'words', its the cards and the hands-on activities that gets her excited about "WORDS". If anything it is getting Taylor interested in reading and recognizing words in different forms (plural, ending in ...ing, adjectives, etc...) And it's also strengthening her brain.
I realize that most of this is just memorization. She really can't "comprehend" reading those words. But she loves it, and that makes me happy.
CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AND OTHER INFO ON "YOUR BABY CAN READ" HERE!



When Taylor says the words, it doesn't exactly sound like it, but "mommy knows" what she's saying. :)

Have you heard of this program? What is your opinion on it?

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

I have heard of it! That is fantastic! Is it spendy?

Mandi and Jeff said...

So great! I guess I'll be needing this one!