33 weeks prego with the TWINS!!!

Below, I am 34 weeks prego WITH TAYLOR (in the pink shirt).
That is one week more than the above picture!
I SURE WAS SMALLER CARRYING TAYLOR :)
And this is me almost FULL TERM (39 weeks) WITH TAYLOR:
(Which, of course, I never got to that stage with the twins in my belly)
This is a log cabin/house that is in Hannah UT... My mom's great grandmother??? lived in it. I realize it has history and is special to my mother, but she wants all my brothers to take it down somehow and transport it to our backyard in Orem! Ahhhhh! :) This will all take place June 5th... This will be INTERESTING to say the least! :) Aren't pictures good enough? :)
My baby shower was so WONDERFUL! I was blown away with so much love and support! I cannot raise these boys without the help of loved ones! Thank you sooo much!
I wish I got more pictures of my baby shower, but sadly... these are the only pictures I have.

32, 1/2 weeks prego (May 15th, 2010)


32 weeks prego


32 weeks prego


Below is me at 32 weeks pregnant WITH TAYLOR:

My beautiful little girl! LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Playing dress up!

Daddy and his sisters all bought Taylor dress up outfits and shoes while they were in Kentucky for Tyson's brother, Jeff's, Dental Graduation! SHE LOVED DRESSING UP IN HER SHOES!!!

Our little Fairy Princess (watching Lion King)


Taylor LOVES yogurt!!!











1 comment:
Taylor is seriously so cute! You looked great just prior to having the boys. So much you posted about, looks like you were busy right up until the boys came. Hope you're getting some rest now ;)
Post a Comment