



Here's the short story of what happened on May 25th: pain progressed this morning, but I tried to keep things postponed bc I had a Drs appt at 12:30; also Tyson went into sugery for his throat to be stretched this morning and I was to pick him up at 10:30/11 (crazy timing, huh?) Well, I was in such horrific pain, I couldn't handle it anymore. Called my great neighbor and she took me to the hospital immediately. Tyson called me to pick him up as I was on my way to the hospital (shockingly, totally coherent-truley a miracle) He got his brother to come get him and meet me at the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, I was dilated 9cm. The room went crazy. I got a spinal luckily in time. Tyson hurried as fast as they could. We waited a few minutes for him, gowned up, and delivered 10 minutes after his arrival. Both babies heads down, vaginal delivery. Crazy whirlwind! Everything happened so fast!!! I was emitted at 11:17, first baby delivered at 12:08! Babies in the NICU, breathing on their own, IV fed right now, biggest babies in the NICU...will try breast feeding them tomorrow. Pumping right now. -Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 11:37pm
2 comments:
Summer, I am so proud of you!!! What an accomplishment. I thought having one was hard. YOu're amazing. They are precious!
ooops, that was from Rachel :)
Post a Comment