
I see visitors coming and going on my blog (from the live traffic feed), but I don't post much on my blog these days, so I was just wondering... Is there anyone out there?
I wonder how accurate those 'live traffic feed's' really are?!
Also, Do you FACEBOOK or BLOG more these days?
8 comments:
I'm out here. I don't blog a whole lot anymore, but I also don't post pictures on Facebook. I would blog more, but no one seems to comment these days so my motivation just isn't there. I've been wondering some of these same things!
I'm here too and have also wondered the same thing. I still blog mostly because blogging is my form of journaling. I am making blog books even though it is a long and tedious process.
We like to see what you guys are up to!
I'm still checking your blog! Fun to see what you are up to. I also use your update status to check on who else has updated their blog so I don't have to check everyones - thanks for that! I'm too lazy to add it to my own! See you very soon!!
I am still here! :0) I prefer to blog about bigger things and this is where I put most pictures.
I'm still here! I blog and fb just the same. I really enjoy your blog so keep it up!
Hey Summer,
I still check your blog from time to time. It's fun to see your family get bigger and bigger! Keep the updates coming!
Michelle
keep going!!! i love your blog!
dido to Krista!
Post a Comment