Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 2010-TONS of Pictures


Trevor (left) and Triston (right)
turned 7 months old on Christmas Day

12/29/10

Sitting up pretty well
Triston (left) and Trevor (right)


Taylor loves her brothers!!!
Trevor has a pronounced vein between his eyes.
This is one way I can for sure tell between the two boys...
The poor guy also has 'pink eye' in HIS left eye.










Below are pictures of Triston! 7 months old









Grandpa Jon reading the twins their new book...
(A hallmark 'recorded story' of Grandpa's voice 'reading them a story').
Now they will always have grandpa to read them a bedtime story EVERY NIGHT!
Such a great gift!
The twin boys turned 7 months old on Christmas Day!
Trevor 12/25/10

Trevor


Triston 12/25/10
a smile behind that binkie

The boys' FAVORITE present: wrapping paper!
Grandma Perrero gave them these cute PJ's on Christmas Eve

Trevor (left) Triston (right)

Triston
Taylor playing with her new remote-control "little pony" in a car
She LOVES her new princess umbrella!
Doing puzzles with daddy

A family favorite... German pancakes for breakfast

Santa and his reindeer's treats (Before and After)

Taylor's new pajama's from Grandma and Grandpa Perrero Christmas Eve

As you can see (in the background), we had a sad Christmas Eve. Taylor threw up ALL DAY! It wasn't until 7pm that she started to feel okay. She got the 24 hour flu, that hung on slightly a few more days after.

Poor Taylor got the flu on Christmas Eve!!! She threw up ALL DAY. Thankfully she was feeling better that night so she could open her present up from Grandma and Grandpa Perrero... her Christmas PJ's!

On Wednesday Dec 22, we had friends from Kentucky's Dental School come over for a party. It was a blast to see old friends again! Sure do miss them!
Dave Rasmussen and Tyson
Heather Young and Krista Christensen
Cute little Sadie Maxfield
Sadie and Abbie
Dave holding Taylor and his daughter, Mia Rasmussen
Dental school buddies

All the kiddo's are growing up so fast!
Abbie, Allie, Sadie, Taylor, Mia
Making funny faces

White Elephant gift exchange



Inside joke!


Tired Taylor didn't get a nap today
Played the orange game. Got the idea from a friends party, Christy Gammell
IT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing!






We also enjoyed an annual Perrero Family Christmas Party 12/18/10
Lexi and Taylor

Ashlyn, Averee and Taylor
Our little family of 5 with Santa
12/18/10
Taylor and Santa

Taylor had a blast at her school's Christmas Party on Dec 8th.
Here she is with Santa (of course)


I got a new camera for Christmas (but started trying it out before so I would know if I wanted to keep it or not.) Well, I love it. Here are some cute pics of the boys at 6 months old...
12/19/10
Trevor (our little roller) Doesn't like to sit up





Triston (sitting up well)





Trevor 12/16/10

Triston 12/16/10


Taylor 12/19/10
Sportin her new hair cut




So much SNOW!!! 12/21/10



Turned in my coins to help pay for Christmas and bills... $417!

Taylor is ALWAYS holding on to my hair! She is obsessed! Its really cute.


Brrrrr! 12/16/10

Poor girl touched the stove top, 'seeing if it was hot or not'
12/20/10


Taylor's new hair cut! Amber Hanks (Tyson's sister cuts hair)
12/13/10

Went out on the provo river for a boat ride and looked at all the pretty christmas lights and drank hot chocolate for FHE on 12/14/10

We've had a lot of the kids sick this winter! I HATE WINTER!!!
Poor Taylor got pink eye (viral infection) and passed it on to Triston (which became a bacterial infection). Finally got rid of it, and then a few days later Trevor and Triston had it. So, I spent a full day disinfecting every toy, washing blankets, sheets, clothes, bleaching toys... you name it! Used antibiotic Rx eye drops for 5 days and are crossing our fingers it doesn't come back!


Triston eating his yummy 'sweet potatoes'!!!

The boys' 6 month visit!
The wild bunch!
THANK GOODNESS FOR BINKIES!!!

4 comments:

Lanette Sanders said...

I love the Hallmark book idea! Genius. Merry Christmas to you all!

Steuer Family News said...

So so fun to see all your pics! We missed seeing everyone in Utah this year so much!
Your children are ADORABLE! We are so happy to see that you guys are doing so well!
All our love,
Susanna (and Matt)

Crafty Momma said...

So cute! Delia got that exact pony plane and princess umbrella!!! Your boy are getting so big and I can see a lot of Taylor in them!

Jaime Stephens said...

Come on I was excited when I randomly decided to check the blog again and I saw the talk of blogging again, but so far nothing :-).... Hope you guys are doing well out in Kentucky?... Wondering how the twins are.. We have been on a Dr. Perrero leaving protest and are late on our cleanings because it's just not the same.. So get back here :-)