So, during lunch at work, my boss noticed a great little shelf to hold his pepsi can. Well, I guess I am getting to that point... I have created a great little shelf... Crazy thing is....I didn't realized how many crumbs fell onto my lap until I had this shelf and they all collect there. I never knew I was a messy eater until it was right in front of my face. :) Thanks for the picture Dr. Matt! ;)
3 comments:
How cute...Taylor will be here before you know it!
less than 6 weeks!!! i'm so excited for you! Do you have her room set up and everything ready? what kind of stroller did you decide on? you're looking so beautiful. hang in there!
I totally remember the crumbs on my tummy. That is so funny! You look so good Summer. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment