Okay, since Tyson is off to Belize for a dental mission trip, it was up to me to shovel the driveway!!! :( It had to be done so it didn't turn into ice...so here are the before and after pictures. I was so tired and sore, that I decided to do only one side of the driveway. First thing Monday morning, I am scheduling a professional back rub...I don't care how much it costs :)
BEFORE
AFTER
Today was also suppose to be my baby shower, but we had to reschedule it because they stressed not having anyone out on the roads today. Well, we are planning on having my baby shower on Sat, March 22 at 1:00pm. It is going to be combined with Brittney Neal's and will be held again at Mandi Perrero's home. So, I am excited to share in that fun with her. :)
9 comments:
You are crazy! I can't believe that you did that. You deserve a professional back rub everyday until your sweet baby comes. Next time, call someone to shovel for you. You are lucky you didn't go into labor!
Summer, great shovel job! I definitely do not envy your snow situation. Although, it looks great...from a distance. I hope the postponed shower turns out great. Take care of yourself while Tyson is away.
-Dennis
Oh my gosh I'm so impressed. You are crazy and Tyson just might have a heart attack when he gets home! Still, very impressive.
That's way too much for you to be doing. But since you made it through without a baby congrats. You are one tough cookie. How long did that take?
I love your blog. It is so cute! I can't believe you were shoveling your walk at 8 months pregnant. That is impressive!
Um sometimes prego women do things they shouldn't and thats one of them.
I was careful! I took it little by little. I didn't do all of it at once. It was fun and I REALLY needed to get out, too. I guess I am at that nesting stage. I wanted to make sure everything was okay at my doctors appt today and so I told him what I did and he says that I wouldn't have gone into early labor, but I could have thrown out my back. Well, my back isn't as bad as I was expecting it to be...but I am still going to get a good rub down when Tyson comes home :) Thanks for all your concerns :) You guys are funny.
I can't believe you did all that! I never would have even tried just knowing the amount of back pain happening afterward. They has to someone to do stuff like that for you when Tyson is gone, last thing you need is to go into labor! Well, your a trooper, glad your feeling good enough to do stuff like that! :)
I am definitely impressed! Hope you got your back rub though--looks like you probably need it after that!
Post a Comment