




Allison Hammond, one of my Paris friends, took some cute photos of Taylor. Allison did such an awesome job! The tummy shot was a tough one, but we got some cute pics. Taylor ended up peeing on the black backdrop twice...it was hilarious...Thank you so much Allison! The pics are awesome...and that was so sweet of you!
5 comments:
Beautiful girl! Isn't it fun? I see those toenails painted, too.
You're welcome! I had so much fun doing it and just getting to see you and your sweet baby girl! I'll get that CD to you soon!
Aw she is so so cute! so good to see you guys!
She is sooooo cute!!! I love these pictures! She seriously is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. :) And I'm not biased just because I'm related to her, lol. :)
Beautiful Pictures! And I must say... she looks like daddy. Don't worry, she'll look more and more like you as she gets older... that is the way it usually works with little girls and their mommies
Post a Comment