I can't even believe how into the television Taylor was. She was watching it for like a half an hour...it was so crazy...and yet sad, too :) Don't get use to it Taylor! :)
Crazy, huh? Kids like tv. When she gets older and you can't put her in the sink anymore to get things done just put on a cartoon and you will have an hour to clean or cook! I know it sounds bad but sometimes they are too tired to go out and play so tv lets them relax.
Madi breaks her neck to try to see thr tv .. Michael and I laugh so much at how hard she tries. Does not matter what is on, I think they just love the colors.
2 comments:
Crazy, huh? Kids like tv. When she gets older and you can't put her in the sink anymore to get things done just put on a cartoon and you will have an hour to clean or cook! I know it sounds bad but sometimes they are too tired to go out and play so tv lets them relax.
Madi breaks her neck to try to see thr tv .. Michael and I laugh so much at how hard she tries. Does not matter what is on, I think they just love the colors.
Post a Comment