Friday, June 13, 2008

Get Together's




It has been fun being here in Utah and getting together with some of my favorite girls that are in town. I sure miss everyone. The top picture is of two friends from our study abroad program in Paris. These girls knew how in love I was with Tyson... poor guy had to hear about all the fun things I was doing and seeing while he was studying at SUU.
The middle picture is of my roommates from college at SUU. It is sooo fun to get together with them. We got together a few weeks ago.
The last picture is of Taylor and Mia (Marcae's little girl who is 2 weeks older).

Love you girls!

4 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Good girlfriends are important to have!

Jason & Karen said...

I miss you, Terri, and Tami! You guys need to come down here to visit... You girls are so cute I cant get over your baby! She is adorable. Congrats! You did GOOD!

Jason & Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

We love you too Summer! It was so fun to see you last week!!!