YAH! Our air conditioning is fixed. What I found out was that it was out of freon... which means that it has a leak because it shouldn't be out of freon for at least 9 years (says the guy who fixed it). So, we have to call the people that installed it and it should be covered under warranty and have them fix the leak. He says that the leak probably is really really small and they may have to use nitrous? to find it. Well... overall... everything cost us $132. So expensive just to put freon in. The visit itself is about $80-90. I'm hoping that the company will reimburse me when I show them the invoice. I hope you all have a "COOL" summer!
4 comments:
I'm glad it's fixed too! We don't want poor brooklyn to suffer!!
Summer--that happened to ours about a year ago. We got it "charged" (with freon) and then this summer the same thing happened. Ours wasn't under waranty, and we ended up having to get a new unit (just a month ago)!!! It is SOO expensive. I am so glad yours is covered and working!!!!
I haven't checked blogs for a long time. So I haven't seen Taylor pics. Oh my heck! She is the cutest thing! She is so beautiful, and she is looking so much older. Can you believe how fast the time goes? She is just a doll. I really want to stop by and snuggle her when we get back to Kentucky.
Summer omgosh. I just had that happen to me this month. I sat in the heat for a few weeks because I thought it was going to be expensive finally i couldnt handlt it anymore and i called and they said the same thing about a leak and needing freeon. Mine was 163, maybe i called the expensive guy. Sucky. Love you tami
Post a Comment