Thursday, July 10, 2008

Courier Journal HELP

I want to subscribe to the Sunday local paper, and I heard that it is $5/month, but when I called (502)585-1763, they told me that it was $9.88/month. I am under the impression that there is a promotion once in a while for the $5/month for one year deal. Does anyone know when that deal is or if there is a code I can use to get that price? I am going to start coupon clipping! YEAH! FUN! :)

4 comments:

The Mortenson Family said...

They just called me about 2 weeks ago and gave me all weekend and holiday papers for $5/ month for 6 months I think... Just call and tell them you want the same promotion your friend got. I had canceled the paper several months ago cause it seems as though we throw it away more than read it and I was feeling guilty about all the paper waste. Good luck! Jen

Melissa said...

Yes, there is a promotion for Sunday and Holidays that ends July 30th, and it's just under $5/month. Call them and tell them you want that promotion. They will probably give you a hard time at first, but then they will give in. I know, because I did it too.

Perrero Clan said...

I called 3 different times to talk to 3 different people to see if I could get around it. The last lady told me that they use to be able to pull up promotional codes, but this week they were changing that. She pulled up the promotion, but it wasn't giving her a code. So No luck there...DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROMOTIONAL CODE FOR THIS? :)

The Mortenson Family said...

Okay, just call and order the paper... and maybe pay for a month of just sundays or something... do the cheapest thing... then cancel it, and I promise you they'll be calling you non-stop with offers to get your business back! Jen